Ranking the Top 100 minor-leaguers has been a fun project for more than 15 years at Indians Ink. Our…
Top 100 Prospects: Nos. 66-70
66 Karexon Sanchez Born: Aug. 22, 1987 in Caracas, VZ Position: Infielder B/T: S/R HT/WT: 5-11/175 Acquired: Signed as a non-drafted free agent, March 21, 2006. Strengths: Has decent speed (80 steals in five pro seasons) and fair pop (33 homers total last three years). Always ends up with consistent mid-range numbers in field and at bat. Has cut down errors and seems destined for utility role. Weaknesses: Is learning to take a walk and cut down strikeouts, but needs more work in both areas. When he goes with the pitch, he's a decent hitter from either side of the plate. 2011 Projection: Likely to split time between Kinston and Akron, depending on each team's needs. 6...
3 Fans online
- Game 130: Francona still has not learned
- game 135: the would be a nice surprise to win this one game
- game 134 - step up or start thinking about 2015
- Game 131: Tougher than it looks
- Game 132: Can CC reverse the trend?