A look back of the performances of the pitchers selected by the St. Louis Cardinals in the 2012 MLB…
Batavia Muckdogs 2012 Starter of the Year
One of the Batavia Muckdogs' greatest strengths in 2012 was their starting pitching. As a whole, the staff only walked 143 batters in 674 innings – which led the New York-Penn League by 15 over second-place Brooklyn. A major contributor in that category is Tim Cooney. Scouts say that he is an elite pitcher for this level because he throws three pitches (fastball, curveball, slider) consistently for strikes. Starting off as a piggy-back starter with several other candidates, it was Cooney's control that made him stand out – just eight walks in 55 2/...
4 Fans online
- game 135: the would be a nice surprise to win this one game
- game 134 - step up or start thinking about 2015
- Game 131: Tougher than it looks
- Game 132: Can CC reverse the trend?
- game 136 - the bob barker's price is wrong edition