OAKLAND - The 2012 Oakland A's captured the hearts of their fans, and it doesn't look like they are…
A Hiro At Short?
When the Oakland A's signed Japanese free agent shortstop Hiroyuki Nakajima, there was a little doubt that Oakland believed he had the right makeup to fit in with an energetic and high-energy clubhouse. Najakima event went as far as to call A's general manager Billy Beane "sexy and cool" at his introductory press conference. The A's brass believes that Nakajima's outgoing personality will help him succeed in his transition to a new league and a new culture. "One of the things I feel really good about is, it seems like the Japanese players that have come over and succeeded are the ones that have been leaders, have stepped out front and aren't afraid to lead and be the guy that's put in position to potentially fail," A's manager Bob Melvin said at the...
4 Fans online
- Game 124: Our own version of 24
- The pitching is all right. The defense on the other hand.....
- Game 121: Can Klubot overcome Francona's inability to read
- Game #125...Walters in the house
- Game 126: Have a bad feeling today