Continuing our comparisons between the Braves and Mets farm systems, we take a look at the crop of…
Atlanta Braves Top 30 Prospects: 25-21
25. 1B, Chris Garcia: Most 20-somethings usually have their power capping out but Garcia, who turned 25 years old this offseason, could be the exception to the rule. He's always had very good power potential but it never really showed up in games but it has started to the last two seasons. He hit .285 with eleven home runs for Lynchburg last season and there's more power left in the tank...
5 Fans online
- Cleanup Spot and RF
- Jeters finalfarewell-(finally)
- Scoreboard watching: Might as well do it when it matters
- What is Chisenhall batting since the All-Star break?
- Game 160: Hanging on...and praying.