Kevin Millwood got his 100th career victory as the Indians won their sixth straight and completed a…
Tribe Wins In 10, But Millwood Hurt
"I felt it tug and bite a little bit," Millwood told reporters. "It didn't pop, so that's good. The doctor doesn't think it's real bad. Hopefully not too bad. I'm really not as concerned as I am frustrated." Millwood is scheduled for an MRI examination on Thursday. Tribe manager Eric Wedge said the right-hander possibly will be put on the 15-day disabled list. Bob Howry (3-1), one of four relievers used by Wedge after Millwood left with two outs in the fifth, worked 1 2/3 scoreless innings for the win. Hafner fought off a pitch from left-hander J.C. Romero and lofted a soft blooper the other way that just got over the glove of leaping shortstop Juan Castro. Pinch...
6 Fans online
- game 135: the would be a nice surprise to win this one game
- game 134 - step up or start thinking about 2015
- Game 131: Tougher than it looks
- Game 132: Can CC reverse the trend?
- game 136 - the bob barker's price is wrong edition