Scott Sauerbeck wants to continue reclaiming his career in Cleveland with the team that gave him…
11 Signed For '06; Seven With Options
Six players from the 2005 team have filed for free agency -- and four of them were key reasons for a 13-game improvement in the standings to 93-69. General manager Mark Shapiro has gone on record as saying he would like to bring back starting pitcher Kevin Millwood, who becamse the first Cleveland pitcher to lead in the AL in ERA (2.86) since 1982. He also would like to retain closer Bob Wickman, whose 45 saves tied for the AL lead, top setup man Bobby Howry, who made a career-high 79 appearances, and Scott Elarton, who filled the No. 5 spot in the rotation. The chances of all four being in an Indians uniform in 2006 is remote. Millwood, and his agent Scott Boras, are going to command a huge contract...
3 Fans online
- Game 130: Francona still has not learned
- game 135: the would be a nice surprise to win this one game
- game 134 - step up or start thinking about 2015
- Game 131: Tougher than it looks
- Game 132: Can CC reverse the trend?