Indians' Top Prospects: No. 37
No. 37 -- Jose Constanza The Jose Constanza File Born: Sept. 1, 1983 in Santo Domingo, DR Position: Outfielder B/T: S/L HT/WT: 5-9/150 Acquired: Signed as non-drafted free agent, June 13, 2003. Strengths: The fastest runner in the organization and one of the best base-stealers in all of minor league baseball. Stole 23 bases in 29 attempts in '08. Excellent instincts. The switch-hitter, with outstanding bat control and bat-to-ball ability, is a very exciting player. Weaknesses: Virtually no power. Has hit only six homers in six minor league seasons, none last year with Akron. Not a strong arm. Projects as a left fielder. 2009 Projection: Will likely return to Class AA Akron, but could move up to Triple-A sometime during the year.
4 Fans online
- Game 97: ZMac and the rested pen go for another win...
- Game 99 - press the pedal
- Game 101: first of the the 39 more wins needed for playoffs?
- Game 100: Salazar bounce-back?
- Game 96: 1 of 2, Klub versus Rook