For each of the past 15 years, Indians Ink Magazine has ranked the top prospects in the Cleveland…
Draft Picks From '08 Skip A Level
"Chisenhall is the best listener and faster learner I've worked with in camp," said former Indians third baseman Travis Fryman. Fryman, manager at Mahoning Valley, is helping Chisenhall make the transition from college shortstop to professional third baseman. Fryman made a similar move with the Detroit Tigers. He was an AL All-Star at short, then moved to third and was selected to the All-Star game at that position with Detroit and the Indians. "He's adapted a lot quicker than I expected," Fryman said. "He's got a lot of work to do, but he does a lot of work. That's part of the battle right there." Fryman raves about Chisenhall at the plate. "The ball jumps off his bat," Fryman said. "The thing is, he hits line drives the opposite way. That's the mark of a good hitter. As he matures and learns to pull...
8 Fans online
- game 137 - starting to hit the "gotta win" category
- game 135: the would be a nice surprise to win this one game
- game 134 - step up or start thinking about 2015
- Game 132: Can CC reverse the trend?
- game 136 - the bob barker's price is wrong edition