Julio Rodriguez isn't the picture perfect type of pitcher, but he does have a curveball that would…
Phillies Prospect #20: Kyle Simon
Kyle Simon Position: Relief Pitcher Bats/Throws: Right/Right Birthday/Age: August 18, 1990 (22) Ht/Wt: 6' 5", 225 pounds How he became a Phillie: Acquired along with Gabriel Lino from the Baltimore Orioles on June 30, 2012 for Jim Thome. Repertoire: Simon actually has a decent array of pitches, which makes the fact that the Phillies like him better out of the bullpen than in the rotation a little strange. His fastball is his best pitch and it's generally in the 90 mile-per-hour range, give or take two or three ticks. His fastball is one of those heavy pitches, with a lot of downward movement that generates a lot of groundballs, which helps to explain why the Phillies like him as a reliever. The weapons for...
1 Fans online
- game 135: the would be a nice surprise to win this one game
- game 134 - step up or start thinking about 2015
- Game 131: Tougher than it looks
- Game 132: Can CC reverse the trend?
- game 136 - the bob barker's price is wrong edition