Continuing our comparisons between the Braves and Mets farm systems, we take a look at the crop of…
Atlanta Braves Top 30 Prospects: 15-11
15. 1B, William Beckwith: Listed at 6-foot-2 and a conservative 220 pounds, this left-handed batter has all the makings of a potential big-time slugger. He hit a career-high .291 last season with the low-A Rome Braves with 41 extra-base hits [including 15 home runs] in just 381 at-bats. He is actually quite nimble for a larger man too, swiping 17 bases and showing decent range in the field. The 22-year old could wind up being a pretty special hitter if he continue to track upward. 14. RHP, Cody Martin: The 23-year old former Gonzaga product has been absolutely mowing...
3 Fans online
- Game 130: Francona still has not learned
- game 135: the would be a nice surprise to win this one game
- game 134 - step up or start thinking about 2015
- Game 131: Tougher than it looks
- Game 132: Can CC reverse the trend?